Sunday, November 30, 2008

Peace and Love


I hope you enjoyed the recent Thanksgiving holiday. I know I have lots to be thankful about. I celebrated with my son and his girlfriend, we were invited to drop by. Later we went to my Mom's for dinner. I am so grateful I still have my Mom to visit. She is 87 and is doing well.
Did you go shopping on Black Friday? I stayed home, but I did go to Kmart on Saturday to take advantage of the wonderful sales they were having. While walking inside I noticed a peace and heart symbol on someone's T-shirt. I thought to myself hmmm, gotta make that as a pendant! Here it is as a charm.

Available at www.houseofraquel.com

1 comment:

The Muse said...

Oh R..this is so you my love!

Also want to say a super thank you for visiting my Christmas post
The Unexpected Gift ! :) xoxo

You Rock :)