Thursday, December 4, 2008

I got the best phone call today!

I reached for my phone today before I went home from work and I noticed there was a voicemail. I didn't recognize the phone number but sat down in my office chair and listened to the message. It was Sylvia Browne's office and WHAT!!!!
My name had come up to the top of the list. Her waiting list is LOOOOOOONG, like years. My name is at the top and they wanted to let me know when I could expect a call from my favorite writer, hero, woman, psychic.
Yes I'm getting a reading from Sylvia Browne!!! Oh boy I am jazzed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes ...hope you hear good news!

Delightfully Wed said...

Congratulations, Raquel...that's great news!

LisaLisa said...

That's great Raquel..please share with us when you hear the good news.