Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ruby Aura Crystal

Yesterday my sister and I went to Berkeley, CA USA in search of crystal points. We went to Stone Crazy on Shattuck and I bought a beautiful Labradorite pendant. A few stores down is the awesome Baubles and Bead store where I purchased 4mm swarovksi crystals to accent my new metaphysical line. My sister asked them if they knew of a place to buy crystal points and they said Rocks and Beads on Telegraph.
So off to Telegraph we went and had to find a parking space. The street was busy with people as always, street vendors, lots of dogs. I took video which I post later to my youtube. One lady did not appreciate it and told me that I was rude. The guy in Rocks and Beads didn't mind at all. (kinda cute too :) I purchased some lemon quartz, opal and smokey.
I took my sister home and we told my brother the story about the "rude comment" and he said, " she was Wrong! on the street it is public." I had thought the same thing but I was taking video of the jewelry she was selling. I hope I got her on video!
When I returned home I had two packages in the mailbox.


Ruby Aura, Tangerine Aura, Titanium, Diamantina, Aqua Aura.


Clear quartz, Champagne aura, Smokey Champagne Aura, Aqua Aura

I was anxious to get started and picked up the Ruby Aura crystal and made this necklace.




Metaphysical properties of the Ruby Aura
Cleanses the base chakra of old survival issues and abuse, bringing in passion and vitality, and activates the wisdom of the heart. This is a protective crystal against aggression and violence. In healing, Ruby Aura benefits the endocrine system and is a natural antibiotic for fungal infections and parasites.
- The Crystal Bible

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raquel:) Is this pendant for sale? If so how much? I would like to buy it.

Please e-mail me at dominus_scriptor1@yahoo.com

raquel roysdon said...

Sorry I am out so stock.