Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spirit Development Class

Are you interested in taking a spiritual development class, I have just the one for you and all you need is a computer connected to the internet. Yes!!!! it is online. How cool is that?

This 10 WEEK class is designed to provide a basic but hearty introduction to the world of metaphysical spirituality and how it can greatly influence your personal growth. You will be offered the opportunity to begin the healing work of deep wounds, both known and unknown, and through this work experiencing the gift of opening your own intuition and higher consciousness more fully and deeply. My goal as your teacher is to empower YOU to more fully realize the truth of who you are and help you to actualize that truth.

Some Topics We Will Cover
-Meditation
-Channeling, Mediumship, Psychic Ability, & Intuition.
-Chakra’s and their extensive role in our lives
-Crystals and why they are a part of our spiritual journey
-Empowerment, Truth, & Heart Centered Living
-Breath
-The Power of Sound
-The Higher Self

What We Will Do:
-Guided Meditations for Growth and Healing Channeled by Blythe
-Automatic Writing
-Getting to Know Your Higher Self
-Breathwork
-Gong & Crystal Bowl Healing
-Exercises for Intuition
-Dream Analysis

All members of the class will be given the opportunity to share, create, work together, and receive valuable insights into their own path through the eyes of the teacher as well as their fellow students.

This is a 10 week class meeting each Tuesday at 7:00pm
Cost is 350.00 which includes a book and a crystal. A 75.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space.

Class is limited to 10 students and PREREGISTRATION is required.
Please e-mail me at blythe@blytherowan.com to register.

At the conclusion of the 10 weeks you will be given the option to continue on in this spiritual development class or to pursue channeling class. All students wishing to move on to channeling class will be chosen at my discretion.


I know that I've been wanting to be in a spirit development circle since I went to New York to take the advance mediumship class with James Van Praagh (that was a few years back). All the "cool" circles were back East.

Finally the universe has granted my desire, I'm really excited about taking this class. If you've been interested in developing your spiritual gifts, you should check it out.

It is going to be great!

3 comments:

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Great idea on a internet class!!! It must be a time of teaching again, I was just asked to teach ghost busting (which I haven't taught in a few years). How much fun is this all going to be :)

Please let us know how it goes for you from the teacher's perspective... I would be interested in teaching this way ~ never thought of it. Very Cool!

You are such a blessing!

Kara

raquel roysdon said...

Kara, I will be a student in this class and I'm looking very forward to it. I will blog about it.

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Oh, I didn't understand. Do tell us all about it. I'm sure you'll be a "stand-out!"