Sunday, May 25, 2008

Can you tell me

I get this question alot? Another question, “Can you tell me? or “Do you see anyone around me?” People who know about me will share that Uncle Bill just passed away. Can you see him?

It is part of who I am. But not all of who I am. I “see”. Doesn’t everyone? Sure but they call it a coincidence or a wierd experience.

You may label it anything you would like, I call myself a “Seer”. I see and feel your energy and energies around you. I don’t need to talk to you or see you in person in order to do this. I actually prefer using Yahoo IM. I can do it face to face or on the phone. I get images in my head or hear words.

It’s a very interesting and amazing gift and I know many do not believe and that is okay. I don’t believe in a lot of stuff either. I am not here to prove to you or convince you. I am only here to share with you and vice of versa.

For those that know me and would like to share our story. I invite you to do so. If you would prefer to share your story but remain anonymous that is okay too. No rules!

No comments: