Monday, September 22, 2008

ATM - Fraud update

Ok I checked my account this morning, the bank still hasn't credited my $money back. So I called the fraud hotline. The person that answered told me it will be done today and I should see it back in there tomorrow.

They gave me the name NAME NAME and that the Flight is out of JFK airport, the date and to MXT anyone know where that is? They asked me if I knew this person. I asked them to spell the name so I could have it also. NO NO NO I don't know who this is.

I think we are going to bust these people. YIPPEE!

Still real curious how they got my ATM #. I've come to the conclusion that when I get my new ATM card. I'm not going to use it.

2 comments:

LisaLisa said...

Wow..this is horrible Raquel...I know how you feel a while back someone did the same thing to my husband using his information. I say I hope they catch them and throw them under the jail.
Love you hon!

The Muse said...

Prayers to you R....AND yes...go get them girl!