Monday, December 7, 2009

Predicting Babies

Now what the heck am I going to write about on predicting babies. (I had to go through my older posts to see if I had written about this before, ok I hadn't.)

I haven't always been able to "see" babies coming. I think it started with the first and second predictions in 2006.

I've been 98% accurate on the babies coming (Angie is still waiting and Heather's step son had a baby, I thought it was Heather, I'm chalking it up as I was wrong). 80% accurate on the sex of the baby.

Melissa, I was correct on sex of two babies
Wendy, I was correct on sex of one baby. I don't remember if I predicted Brandon?
Valerie, I was correct on sex of one baby
Michael, I was not correct on sex of baby
John, I was correct on sex of two babies
Dave, I was not correct on sex of baby
Sonia, I was correct on sex of one baby
Wes' daughter, I was correct on sex of one baby

The list above are a few people whom I predicted would have a baby and the sex of the baby before the woman was pregnant.

How do I do that? I get a "look, thought, picture, feeling, vibration, or as I really like to call them a "swish", all predictions are within a year.

I thought I had a Baby Prediction chart on the side bar of this blog. I think I lost it when I got a new background. So I've posted it again. Yes I have two predictions posted on it.

Now if you're one of the people I've mentioned in this post. I would seriously love for you to leave a comment. Please don't be shy. :)

No comments: