Saturday, December 5, 2009

Another story...

As I sit here enjoying my second cup of coffee on a Saturday morning my spirit guide wants me to tell another story. I feel that I just want to be quiet and not write about the other side of me. My spirit guide won't go away so I'm writing...

Once in my working lifetime history I was not working. I think that it lasted maybe a month. I quit a job because I couldn't stand to work for the woman boss any longer. I didn't interview for this position. Three coworkers and I were taken from a job where the company went under to this new company. My husband and I worked for the same company that closed after 100+ years in business. He was unemployed and I should have been grateful I had a job. We had two boys in a private christian school, a mortgage, new motor home and new car. It was 1988.

I was alone in my house getting ready to go to a job interview. I was sitting at my makeup table curling my eyelashes. My eyes went blurry and I blinked and blinked but couldn't focus. Out of the corner of my bedroom appeared a ball of light. As it came towards me it got bigger and bigger. I sat there blinking and blinking so I could focus. The light came closer. I rubbed my eyes and still the light was there. I was frozen in my chair. What is this light? I wanted to know. I sat there.

Then the phone rang I got up and left the room. The phone was in the kitchen I answered it, it was my Mom. I told her the story about the light in my room, she answered me with if it was a Good spirit it won't touch you. If it's a bad spirit it will try to touch you.

I hung up the phone and grabbed my purse. My mom scared the hell out of me. I left my house. I didn't know whether or not the light was a good spirit or bad spirit.

February of this year I had a reading by Sylvia Browne. I asked her about "the Light".
It was my Spirit Guide.

4 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

That's interesting Raquel. What if the orb of light dances in front of you and then sprints down the hallway away from you without ever touching you. Would it still be considered a spirit guide?

raquel roysdon said...

I don't know the answer to that. Nor do I know whether what my mother told me was true.

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

I've never heard of this difference that your mother described but it is interesting! Positive energy gives to us and negative takes or clings to us so it does make sense to me in some different ways.

How did the rest of the day go for you then????

raquel roysdon said...

Frugal Angel - After I read your comment I remembered that I wanted to call my Mother and ask her how she knew. This was in 1988, 21 years ago. She didn't remember telling me or knowing how she knew.
I got the job! :) I would have rather sat there to see what happened with my spirit guide.
But I hear her plenty now.