Saturday, March 21, 2009

Carol rocks

I've blogged about her. She is a wonderful person I met at the Omega Institute for the mediumship class held by James Van Praagh. We kept in touch by the email list she created during the weekend.
Last evening she facebooked me that JVP was in the chat room on his website. www.vanpraagh.com


I hurried up and went to his website. I needed to login but forgot my login name and password uggg. So I signed up again and got in. Sure enough James was there and chatting with his students and followers. Wow that was so unbelievable! He shows up in his chat room and you can feel the energy that takes over the room. LOVE baby pure flowing LOVE.

The website is fabulous check it out and join. Hope to see you there chatting.


Oh yah, my friend Carol is selling e-mail Angel Card Readings for $25 in the Marketplace.
Why? "To share the uplifting and inspiring messages from our Angels with others."

3 comments:

Meggie Marchstives@gmail.com said...

Very cool. I love JVP. I think I've read every single one of his books (bought them, actually). Through his books he taught me so much. I will check out his site.

The Muse said...

I am pleased you have connected and feel a bond...Isn't life grand!? :)

Leslie said...

Chat room with James Van Praagh, how neat would that be! I've got to check out JVP again. It's been awhile. I read his books back in.... the late 90's early 2000. Oooh, you're bringing back memories!