Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wanted to let Lisa know...

The cool thing about my kindle is if I finish one book I can go to the Kindle store where ever I may be physically just by having my kindle with me. I am now reading Life among the Dead by Lisa Williams.
You can check out her blog if you are curious about who she is.http://www.lisawilliamsmedium.com/Tell me you KNOW who she is. Did you watch her TV show? I enjoyed it immensely.


Thanks Amazon for having my favs available for me. If you want to know what a Kindle is, go to www.amazon.com.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yes, I used to watch Lisa's show when it was on. L O V E D it! Is it still on? I can't find it anymore. My hubs and I were going to go to one of her workshops once, the date didn't work out for us though. Would have been cool.