Friday, March 6, 2009

Linda MacKenzie



I was honored to get the opportunity to interview Ms. Linda MacKenzie. I want to help my readers understand what being "psychic" means. I hope you enjoy this as much as I sure have.

What kind of psychic ability do you have?
There are 17 different kinds of psychic ability and I am fluent in all of
them. The only two abilities that I have but DO NOT use are being a
trans-medium channel, where you let an entity come into and take over your body, and divination, which uses tools like Tarot cards, runes, etc., to
practice the occult arts. My new documentary short DVD, "Many Faces of
Psychic Ability" released in January, 2009 explains the history, general
and little-known facts and my personal stories on all the psychic
abilities. The reason I made the DVD was to debunk alot of the untruths
surrounding psychic ability today and to let people know that we all have
psychic ability and it's time to understand.

At what age do you discover your ability?
I saw God when I was eight years old and the next day I had all the
abilities. I have used my abilities every day for over 50 years but, I
tested my abilities for over 30 years before coming out as a psychic.

Are you a medium?
Yes I am a medium. I have seen and talked to ghosts since I was 8 years
old. I have also been filmed doing medium work by almost all major TV and
cable TV networks including ABC, CBS, Discovery, Extra, BBC, German TV,
Japan TV, etc. I have also been featured in several award-winning
documentaries, helped police departments and the British Governemt verify
paranormal activity.

Do you have psychics in your family?

No one I know, on both sides of my family, uses their psychic ability.
However, since we all have psychic ability I am sure they chose not to
develop it.

Can someone be taught to be psychic?

No and yes. There is no psychic school, book or person that can teach
someone to be psychic. Since every one's psychic ability varies in level,
kinds and intensity learning to be a psychic is always a personal journey.
It takes years to understand and use your abilities correctly and just
because someone has psychic ability does not mean they should be doing
readings. A psychic has to be totally committed to truth, because they are
karmically responsible for the truth they give. My personal belief is
that using psychic ability is also a total commitment to the service of
mankind and should be used for the greater good of all. With that said I
recently completed a 17 museum exhibit display called "Psychic Secrets
Unveiled" which is housed at the Paraplex Paranormal Center, a 14,000 sq
ft, 3 story active lab, observatory and museum located in New Orleans. My
exhibits delineate the how, what, where and why of psychic abilities to
help educate people about psychic abilities and that we all have these
abilities.


Do you do readings?
I have given many thousands of personal readings to political figures, celebrities, businesses and individuals. On my 8-year running on
terrestrial radio show "Creative Health & Spirit" I would do
36-42 readings per show in 40 minutes. Today I no longer do personal readings
except for FREE on my still continuing Internet radio show "Creative
Health & Spirit" aired LIVE every Tuesday at 8am Pacific Time on the
HealthyLife.Net Radio Network, which I founded in 2002 and is located at
http://www.healthylife.net. I also do special appearances.

Have you ever been on tv or the radio?
I have my own 13-year running psychic radio show "Creative Health &
Spirit", have been on hundreds of world-wide radio shows and almost every
cable and TV network. In fact I turn down more TV shows and TV series than
I actually appear on because most of the reality shows, TV shows, and TV
series want you to make things up or expand on an untruth to make it scary
or sensationalistic. I am totally committed to truth and unless a TV or
movie is giving out total truth I chose not to participate.

Have you written any books about your abilities?

None on my abilities but several award-winning books on metaphysics and
health. I do have my new DVD that is in part about how I use my psychic
abilities but is really an educational tool to help people understand the
science and history behind these abilities.

Do you have a blog, website?
The two websites I have are http://www.lindamackenzie.net and
http://www.healthylife.net. I am also on FaceBook and several other social
networking sites. HealthyLife.Net does have a free monthly newsletter that
people can sign up for.

If people want to get a reading, how would they reach you?

I no longer do private readings because I am working on large projects
that will help millions of people. With that said I still love helping
people so I offer FREE readings between 8:30am - 9am Pacific Time on my
radio show. They can call in toll free at 800-555-5453 or 310-371-5444,
but only at that time. I also am available for special appearances which
they can find out more about on my website http://www.lindamackenzie.net.

Do you believe in a higher power?
I believe in one higher power - God and whatever you call God is all right
with me.

Do you have other psychic friends?

We are all psychic and I have many friends. Some have extraordinary
powers, others do not. I believe every one and every thing is valuable,
unique and special.

What amazing story can you share about having your ability?
I have hundreds of amazing stories so it is hard to pick just one, but
here is one that comes to mind. I was filming the Ghosts of England with
Peter James and Derek Acorah in an old mansion in England that housed
several generations of ghosts from the same family when Derek got attacked. He was choking and Peter was in the staircase that led into the room peeking out from behind a wall. The situation was getting dire as Derek was now unable to catch his breath, so I stood in front of the ghost and said, "Come to me!". The ghost released Derek who stopped choking and I proceeded to hold the ghost off from me energetically. The ghost got frustrated that he couldn't get to me and finally with one energetic push,
that made me stumble, the ghost left the room. Later, in the same mansion,
I released a little 8-year old girl, who had died I believe in the 17th
century into her mother's arm on the other side.

What advice would you share with others who have psychic ability?

Develop your abilities slowly and don't rush. You will automatically be
led to your next step in development without effort. A book or teacher
will appear. When they do trust your own gut feel and if something doesn't
ring true to you toss it out or leave the room - take only the part that
rings true to you. You will always get what you need. Remember you and
only you are your own best psychic at all times - Feel, Know and Trust
this.

LINDA MACKENZIE, C.H.T., Ph.D. (c) is a world-renown psychic,
multi-book author, radio host, lecturer, audio/video producer,
Doctoral Clinical Hypnotherapist Candidate and Founder of the all
positive talk radio network - www.HealthyLife.net. A former telecom
engineer for the airlines and Fortune 1000 companies, Mackenzie is a
mainstay in pioneering entrepreneurial spirit. She launched one of the
first used PC stores, a datacom consulting firm, a metaphysical gift
manufacturing company and was the former President of a mind-body
nutritional supplement manufacturing corporation. She resides close to
the beach in Southern California.

No comments: